USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful max thickness bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Bullhide Belt is our thickest and stiffest leather, perfect for work or holster carry. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 1/4" Thick (15oz), perfect for work or as a gun belt.
- 15 oz Stiffer Leather (dual layered)
- 100% Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Antique Brass Roller Buckle (as pictured)
- Oil Tanned Water Buffalo Leather.
- This is a rustic cut belt with rounded, natural unfinished edges. Gives this belt a nice rustic look and feel.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Stitched in a heavy weight wheat colored (off white) nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
QUICK METHOD: Pants Waist Size + 2 Inches = Belt Size
Pick a pair of pants that fit well and add 2 inches to the waist size on the tag to get your belt size. Example: If you wear a 36 pants... order a 38" belt size.
Firearm Carry: If you are using the belt to carry a firearm we recommend adding 4 inches instead OR for the best fit measure your current gun belt using the perfect fit method below.
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.