Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and are based on package weight.  Simply add the item(s) to your cart and enter your zip code to calculate shipping.  We offer standard USPS ground shipping (First Class) or FedEx Express for $8 to receive your package much quicker.  The Fedex rate is discounted to just $8 instead of the full $15.  If you need your package quick choose Fedex. Packages over a pound shipping USPS normally go by Priority Mail.

USPS Transit Estimates:  On average USPS deliveries within 4-5 days but in some rare occasions can take up to two weeks.  We normally see delays around major holidays and in December when package counts go up. If you need your package quicker please choose FedEx as we are not able to control USPS speeds.

FedEx Express Transit Estimates:  Currently 95% of our packages are delivered within two business days after being picked up. The other 5% normally gets delivered within 3-5 business days.  We are not able to guarantee delivery dates but normally Fedex is quick.

PROCESSING TIME: We typically process orders at 10am-noon eastern, make all the items and print the shipping label to be picked up the next business day. For example, if you order at 8pm eastern Tuesday, it would be processed and made at 10am Wednesday and picked up the next day (Thursday) by Fedex or USPS. We do not ship Saturday or Sunday. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships out.  Products with a SKU starting with the letter "E" normally ship within a business day.  SKU's that start with an "L" take about 2-3 business days, and SKU's that start with an "M" are custom made to order and average 5-10 days to make before shipping out.

Christmas and New Years: Ship times can vary depending on our work load and around major holidays. FedEx normally delivers within 2 business days but in December it could take an extra day or two. Weather can effect transit times.

PO Boxes & APO's: FedEx only ships to physical address so we recommending shipping to your home or work if possible.  If you only have a PO box, enter this at checkout and choose USPS shippingl. We are no longer able to ship to APO addresses or Hotels because of too many lost packages. If you have an APO please ship your order to a family member who mails you care packages and they can include it in their next care package to you.

Canada Orders:  We charge a flat $24 shipping to Canada via First Class International. Please allow approx. 2-3 weeks for Canada orders to arrive and clear customs once shipped. Canada orders have a different return policy due to higher shipping costs.  Please view our return policy at the bottom of the website. Customer is responsible for all duties and taxes when shipping International.

International Orders:  At this time we only ship to the USA and Canada. You can create an account with a Shipping Forwarder service such as www.shipito.com if you would like to order from us.  We would ship it to them in the USA and they would repackage it and ship it to your international address for a small fee. NOTE Exotic belts/wallets such as hippo, python, elephant, and others can't be shipped internationally.  Contact us for more information you are purchasing an exotic product.

BACK TO TOP