USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and genuine python belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This python belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
Shipping Turnaround Times: This belt is normally in stock to ship within 1-2 business days on average. Turnaround times can vary depending on our work load and around major holidays (November and December for Christmas orders). On average its 2 business days to ship but could take a few extra days depending on our work load. You will receive a tracking email once your order ships out.
Important to note belt sizes 38" and above may require splicing two python skins together to make a full length belt.
- Genuine Python Money Belt (Approx. 7/32" thick)
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Dual layered belt with a 25" long no jam nylon zipper. Belt holds approx. 24 folded US bills (folded in thirds long ways). Please note that money belts are designed to hide your money and not hard items such as coins. Smaller sizes of 36" or less may have a little shorter zipper due to belt length restrictions.
- Python is an exotic leather that has a beautiful natural scale pattern. The hides are from from Asia, East India, and Africa. It is a by-product (they eat python and sell the hides). Skins are culled from the wild each year and traded with strict quotas.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 56 inches.
- Chrome Dress Buckle (Chrome over solid brass)
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/2" Wide
- 7 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Belt Sizing Directions:
QUICK METHOD: Pants Waist Size + 2 Inches = Belt Size
Pick a pair of pants that fit well and add 2 inches to the waist size on the tag to get your belt size. Example: If you wear a 36 pants... order a 38" belt size.
Firearm Carry: If you are using the belt to carry a firearm we recommend adding 4 inches instead OR for the best fit measure your current gun belt using the perfect fit method below.
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.