Enjoy freedom and style with the Maverick belt, suitable for everyday wear from weekday to weekend. Attention to detail makes the Maverick a wardrobe staple apropos for jeans or khakis.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Maverick is classic, durable and built to last.
This particular belt is hot dipped meaning the leather is stretched, dried, and hot-dipped with oils, waxes, and tallow, giving it a waxy feel with a beautiful pull-up effect. This makes an absolutely beautiful and strong finish.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 3/16” thick*
- One solid 12 oz piece of full grain leather
- 5 holes spaced 1” apart
- Embossed with a basket weave design
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread
- Roosevelt: Brushed nickel roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like