The Elephant money belt features a 25” long compartment with a no jam zipper that safely secures and stores your money. It is a prestigious wardrobe piece made from exotic, ethically sourced elephant leather.
This luxurious beauty is renowned for its unique dimpled texture and superior craftsmanship. Each belt is one of a kind as exotic leathers vary in texture and color.
Wear the high-end Elephant money belt for casual and dress.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 7/32” thick*
- Pure elephant leather, dual layered with smooth leather backing and 25” long money compartment
- Holds approximately 24 US bills folded lengthwise in thirds; not appropriate for storing coins
- 7 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Chrome Jefferson dress buckle (chrome over solid brass)
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Our exotic hides are purchased from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits.