Brown Western Basket Weave Bullhide Belt (SKU 1020-36)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Bullhide Belt is our standard thickness casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for a casual belt.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Western Buckle Set (as pictured) with matching Buckle, Tip, and Keeper.
- One solid piece of leather. The stitching is just for looks.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws. Please note that the buckle and keeper is easily removable but the tip is not. If you plan to use your own buckle set this will require an expert to remove and add your items to this belt. Removing tip will void the warranty and return policy.
- 1-1/2" wide.
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Embossed Basket Weave Design
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.