Enhanced with a pebble grain textured appearance, the Forester is made from American Bison leather. Ranger style, rugged and subtly bold, the double keeper loops complement its fit and function. The Forester is a versatile belt that looks great with jeans or paired with work and dress attire.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Forester is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width with ¾” wide Ranger style front overlay
- Approximately 3/16” thick*
- 12-ounce pure American Bison leather; shrunken grain pattern
- Dual layered front with smooth Italian leather backing
- Double keeper loops
- 5 holes spaced ¾” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Paul Revere stainless steel roller 3/4" buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles.
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like