The Texan boldly embodies the hardiness of an authentic western belt. It is a ranger style belt featuring a detailed basket weave design. The western buckle set includes matching tip and keeper. This tough and sturdy belt is perfect for casual wear paired with button-downs, plaid shirts and jeans. Note that the Texan might not fit dress pant loops.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Texan is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” back strap width with 5/8” wide ranger style front overlay
- Approximately 3/16” thick*
- 13 ounces of pure leather
- 7 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Embossed basket weave design and stitched for looks with heavy nylon thread
- Western buckle set with matching tip and keeper
- Non interchangeable buckle (tip is not removable)
- Embossed Chicago Screws
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like