The American bison money belt features a 25” long compartment with a no jam zipper that safely secures and stores your money. It is a prestigious wardrobe piece made entirely by hand by master leather smiths.
This luxurious beauty is renowned for its beautiful grain texture.
Wear the high-end Bison belt for casual and dress.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 3/16”-7/32” thick*
- Pure bison leather, dual layered with smooth leather backing and 25” long money compartment
- Holds approximately 24 US bills folded lengthwise in thirds; not appropriate for storing coins
- 7 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Solid brass Jefferson buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.