The English bridle leather money belt features a 25” long compartment with a no jam zipper that safely secures and stores your money. It is a prestigious wardrobe piece made entirely by hand by master leather smiths. Embossed with a basket weave design.
Wear the high-end full grain leather belt for casual and dress.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 1/4” thick*
- Pure full grain leather, dual layered with smooth leather backing and 25” long money compartment
- Holds approximately 24 US bills folded lengthwise in thirds; not appropriate for storing coins
- 7 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Embossed with a basket weave design
- Chrome Jefferson buckle (chrome over solid brass)
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like