Chrome / Stainless Lincoln Buckle
Please follow the directions below to figure out your belt size from us. We highly recommend taking a few minutes to measure your belt if at all possible. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
Option 1 (Best Way)
Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38" to the hole you use, order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
Option 2 (If you don't have a belt to measure)
Lincoln Buckle Details:
- Available in three widths.
- 1" wide is stainless steel.
- 1-1/4" wide is Chrome (Chrome over Solid Brass).
- 1-1/2" wide is stainless steel.
- The width size is the inside of the buckle where the leather goes.
- This is the buckle we use on our Italian belts and the Super Hercules Belt(TM). It is not available on any other belt but can be purchased separate on this page.
- This is for an extra buckle only. Chicago Screws sold separately.
Note: Shipping is free when purchased with another item to make your cart total $50 or more. If shipped separate we charge exact USPS shipping costs. We sell these for our products and can not guarantee they will work for other branded belts or any other use other than our branded belts.
This buckle WILL NOT work on thick belts. Its made to work on our 3/16" thick belts only.