USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this wallet will transport you back to the 1800's when wallets were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather wallet imposters and upgrade to the best USA made wallet you will ever own!
Turnaround: We try to stock our wallets to ship within 1-2 business days whenever possible. Depending on work load and inventory, your wallet order may need to be made and could take approx. 1-4 business days to ship (average).
- Genuine Hippopotamus Bifold Slim Profile Wallet
Hippo is an exotic leather that feels and looks like suede.
- Measures approx. 3" x 4-1/2" (when folded)
- The Slim Profile Bifold Wallet is specially designed to hold a large amount of cash and credit cards yet closes flat. No bulk and no bulge makes this wallet a great front or back pocket wallet.
- The slim design helps those with Wallet Sciatica (back pain) from sitting on a thick wallet.
- This wallet is approximately 60% thinner than a standard bifold wallet when full (see picture above).
- The supple top grade black cowhide interior has 4 credit card slots that will fit one card per slot (4 total). There are also 2 credit card slots on the outside that will hold up to 3 cards stacked per slot (6 cards total). This wallet will hold a total of 10 cards comfortably.
- The spring loaded cash clip in the middle holds your cash securely. When you open the wallet it fans out your cash to allow you to pick the bill(s) you want and pull them out easily. The cash clip also springs open as seen in the picture above.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.