The Water Buffalo belt is a prestigious wardrobe piece made from exotic, ethically sourced water buffalo leather. This luxurious beauty is renowned for its semi-gloss grain pattern and superior craftsmanship. This is a very durable, softer more flexible leather. Crafted entirely by hand by master leather smiths.
Wear the high-end Water Buffalo belt for casual and dress.
- Choose 1.25”, 1.50” or 1.75” strap width
- Approximately 1/8” thick*
- One piece of pure water buffalo leather
- 7 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon for looks
- Solid brass Jefferson dress buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Our exotic hides are purchased from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits.