Rustic Brown Elephant Max Thickness Gun Belt
Our elephant gun belts are super unique and beautiful. Elephant is a very durable leather with a course texture, featuring natural grooves and dimples. Each belt is unique and the pattern and texture various slightly from belt to belt. This belt is a dual layered, stiff belt designed the carry a heavy load without stretching or sagging. When seconds count you want a gun belt you can rely on to do the job. A typical belt from a department store is not made to carry the weight of a gun and will pull away from your body, the leather will stretch, sag and eventually break.
Our 1/4" thick, elephant gun belts are put to the test and designed to carry the load without stretching or sagging. This max thickness gun belt is super sturdy, durable, and comfortable to wear all day long. You can add a spring steel core insert for just $15 more to create a super stiff gun belt (use the dropdown options to add this feature).
Wear this belt with pride knowing it is USA made! Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own! This belt is fit for a king so order today and see what you have been missing!
This is a made to order item. Please allow approx. 3-5 business days to make this belt before it ships. If you purchase a made to order product with an in stock product they will ship together.
- Approx. 1/4" Thick*, perfect for CCW holster carry or as a work belt.
- 15 oz genuine elephant belt.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 52 inches.
- Dual layered belt that is very stiff. You can add a spring steel core between the two pieces of leather to create an ultra stiff gun holster belt.
- Stainless Steel Quiet Roller Buckle (as pictured)
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/4", 1-1/2", or 1-3/4" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart gives you plenty of holes to adjust up and down.
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread. This is super strong thread similar to car leather seats, not cheap cotton thread.
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 1/4" thick as possible.
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Our elephant belts are available in seven different colors including: Black, Caramel Brown, Charcoal Grey, Dark Brown, Dragon Fire, Rustic Brown, and Tree Bark. Search our store for "elephant".
Visit our other listings for more widths, colors, and styles.
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
QUICK METHOD: Pants Waist Size + 2 Inches = Belt Size
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.