USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this wallet will transport you back to the 1800's when wallets were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather wallet imposters and upgrade to the best USA made wallet you will ever own!
Turnaround: We try to stock our wallets to ship within 1-2 business days whenever possible. Depending on work load and inventory, your wallet order may need to be made and could take approx. 1-4 business days to ship (average).
- Genuine Burgundy Stingray Bifold Wallet
- Stingray skins have small, almost pebble like scales, that give it a beautiful appearance and touch. Our come with the white "eye" in the center of the skin.
- Medium 6 Card Slot: Approx. 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" (when folded).
- Large 8 Card Slot: Approx. 4" x 4-1/2" (when folded).
- XL 12 Card Slot: Approx. 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" (when folded).
- The inside is made of genuine black premium cowhide leather (no fillers or fabric).
- There are two slots under the credit card slots to carry more cards or other items.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Click the options to highlight and then click Add To Cart.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.