Genuine Tree Bark Elephant Cash Clip
Please follow the directions below to figure out your belt size from us. We highly recommend taking a few minutes to measure your belt if at all possible. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
Option 1 (Best Way)
Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38" to the hole you use, order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
Option 2 (If you don't have a belt to measure)
- Genuine Elephant Cash Clip.
- Measures approx. 1-7/8" x 2-5/8" (when folded)
- Elephant is an exotic leather that is very durable with a coarse, rippled texture.
- The inside is lined with a supple top grade cowhide interior.
- We use extra strong magnets to give you a secure closure which will allow you to hold up to 16 bills folded in half.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.