USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this money clip will transport you back to the 1800's when wallets were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather wallet imposters and upgrade to the best USA made wallet you will ever own!
Turnaround: We try to stock our wallets to ship within 1-2 business days whenever possible. Depending on work load and inventory, your wallet order may need to be made and could take approx. 1-4 business days to ship (average).
- Genuine Ostrich Cash Clip.
- Measures approx. 1-7/8" x 2-5/8" (when folded)
- Ostrich is an exotic leather that is highly durable with a uniquely bumpy texture, referred to as quills, that makes ostrich skins a prime choice for elegant leather products.
- The inside is lined with a supple top grade cowhide interior.
- We use extra strong magnets to give you a secure closure which will allow you to hold up to 16 bills folded in half.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.