Brown Ostrich Belt
Brown Ostrich Belt
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and genuine ostrich belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This ostrich belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
Shipping Turnaround Times: This belt is normally in stock to ship within 1-2 business days on average. Turnaround times can vary depending on our work load and around major holidays (November and December for Christmas orders). On average its 2 business days to ship but could take a few extra days depending on our work load. You will receive a tracking email once your order ships out.
- Genuine Ostrich Belt (Approx. 3/16" thick)
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Ostrich is an exotic leather with a uniquely bumpy texture, referred to as quills, that makes ostrich skins a prime choice for elegant leather products.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Like a fingerprint, every ostrich hide is unique and the quill pattern will vary from belt to belt. The picture is a good example of what you will receive.
- Solid Brass Dress Buckle
- Dual Layered (two ply) belt lined with premium cowhide skirting leather on the back for comfort.
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- Available in 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4" widths.
- 7 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.