The Indonesian Cobra Snakeskin gun holster belt is a made from exotic, ethically sourced cobra snakeskin leather. Thick, with a steel core option for maximum stiffness, it reliably supports a weapon.
This sturdy yet comfortable belt is noted for its unique scale pattern and superior craftsmanship. Each belt is one of a kind, as exotic leathers vary in texture and color.
Wear the high-end Cobra Snakeskin gun belt for CCW holster carry or as a heavy-duty work belt.
- Choose 1.25”, 1.50” or 1.75” strap width
- Approximately 1/4” thick*
- Pure cobra snakeskin leather, dual layered with smooth leather backing
- 15-ounce steel core option
- 9 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Stainless steel Paul Revere roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Our exotic hides are purchased from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits.