The Eastwood embodies strength and stability. It is designed for both fit and function. Worn for casual, work, or as a gun belt that supports a weapon reliably, it is a classic wardrobe staple.
Crafted from select, high quality, full grain leather, the Eastwood is durable and built to last.
- 1.75” strap width** and approximately ¼” thick*
- One solid, 15-ounce cut of stiffer leather
- 9 holes, spaced ¾” apart
- Embossed with a basket weave design
- Paul Revere stainless steel roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
**Requires two inch pant loops to work. This is an oversized width.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like