SPECIAL OFFER Black Stitched Bridle Dress or Casual Belt (SKU 8572-18)
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE: We are making these in large batches to get the price down. Sale price not valid on past purchases for this reason.
Note: This item is exempt from coupon codes. This can not be applied towards the purchase limit for coupon codes. Example: If your coupon is for $50 or more, this item would not go towards your carts total so the other items would need to be over $50.
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bridle leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This belt is our standard thickness dress or casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or as a dress belt.
- 12-13 oz Leather
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Brushed Gunmetal Buckle (as pictured)
- One solid piece of leather. The stitching is just for looks.
- Made with black Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/4" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread (Similar to car leather seats). The small gauge thread gives this belt a nice classy look.
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.