USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this wallet will transport you back to the 1800's when wallets were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather wallet imposters and upgrade to the best USA made wallet you will ever own!
Turnaround: We try to stock our wallets to ship within 1-2 business days whenever possible. Depending on work load and inventory, your wallet order may need to be made and could take approx. 1-4 business days to ship (average).
- Genuine Ostrich Bifold Slim Profile Wallet
- Ostrich is an exotic leather that is highly durable with a uniquely bumpy texture, referred to as quills, that makes ostrich skins a prime choice for elegant leather products.
- Measures approx. 3" x 4-1/2" (when folded)
- The Slim Profile Bifold Wallet is specially designed to hold a large amount of cash and credit cards yet closes flat. No bulk and no bulge makes this wallet a great front or back pocket wallet.
- The slim design helps those with Wallet Sciatica (back pain) from sitting on a thick wallet.
- This wallet is approximately 60% thinner than a standard bifold wallet when full (see picture above).
- The supple top grade black cowhide interior has 4 credit card slots that will fit one card per slot (4 total). There are also 2 credit card slots on the outside that will hold up to 3 cards stacked per slot (6 cards total). This wallet will hold a total of 10 cards comfortably.
- The spring loaded cash clip in the middle holds your cash securely. When you open the wallet it fans out your cash to allow you to pick the bill(s) you want and pull them out easily. The cash clip also springs open as seen in the picture above.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like