The Hercules Belt™ is a virtually indestructible non leather belt – built like a tank, yet flexible and comfortable to wear. It has the dapper appearance of leather and the ability to withstand vigorous activities. This strapping belt is waterproof and easy to clean. Made with anti-microbial materials, it is sweat and germ resistant and will not retain odors.
With 4500 PSI high tensile strength, the Hercules Belt™ is unbelievably tough yet lightweight. It is scratch and crack resistant and will not stretch.
Wear the Hercules Belt™ for casual or work. It is a wardrobe staple that works as hard as you do!
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 1/8” thick
- 9 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Polymer belt with internal polyester webbing
- Textured leather appearance with creased edged accents
- Antique nickel roller buckle. The keeper is built into the buckle.
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Flexible in all temperatures; belt holes will not elongate or lose their shape
- Proudly made in the USA
All Hercules Belt™ properties are a trademark of Bullhide Belts, LLC, and may not be used or reproduced under intellectual property law. All rights are reserved.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like