Black Elephant Bifold Slim Profile Wallet With Money Clip
Please follow the directions below to figure out your belt size from us. We highly recommend taking a few minutes to measure your belt if at all possible. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
Option 1 (Best Way)
Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38" to the hole you use, order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
Option 2 (If you don't have a belt to measure)
- Genuine Elephant Bifold Slim Profile Wallet
- Elephant is an exotic leather that is very durable with a coarse, rippled texture.
- Measures approx. 3" x 4-1/2" (when folded)
- The Slim Profile Bifold Wallet is specially designed to hold a large amount of cash and credit cards yet closes flat. No bulk and no bulge makes this wallet a great front or back pocket wallet.
- The slim design helps those with Wallet Sciatica (back pain) from sitting on a thick wallet.
- This wallet is approximately 60% thinner than a standard bifold wallet when full (see picture above).
- The supple top grade black cowhide interior has 4 credit card slots that will fit one card per slot (4 total). There are also 2 credit card slots on the outside that will hold up to 3 cards stacked per slot (6 cards total). This wallet will hold a total of 10 cards comfortably.
- The spring loaded cash clip in the middle holds your cash securely. When you open the wallet it fans out your cash to allow you to pick the bill(s) you want and pull them out easily. The cash clip also springs open as seen in the picture above.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.