The Norris features a steel core for maximum stiffness to support a weapon reliably. It embodies strength and stability and is designed for both fit and function.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Norris is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately ¼” thick*
- 15 ounces of stiffer pure leather
- Dual layered with steel core for maximum stiffness
- 9 holes spaced ¾” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Paul Revere stainless steel roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like