Crafted from Water Buffalo leather, the Lakota is a special belt that features a tapered keeper loop. Made with impeccable hand craftsmanship, its sleek lines and style create a high-end look. Upgrade your wardrobe with this classic staple and wear it for casual, work and dress attire.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Lakota is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 1/8” thick*
- One solid 9-ounce piece of pure Water Buffalo leather
- 7 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Stitched for looks with heavy weight nylon
- Jefferson dress buckle, chrome over solid brass
- Constructed with heavy duty snaps for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like