Western Buckle Set Details:
This buckle set is sold as a replacement for our western belt (SKU 1020). The buckle and keeper is easily attached to most belts by unscrewing the Chicago screws. The tip however requires a skilled craftsman to attach with screws. You may have to cut the leather tip to get it to fit on your belt. The tiny screws on the back of the tip screw into the leather to hold it in place and should be glued or sealed so they don't back out. You need to pre-drill the leather tip so the set screws go through the leather.
We can not guarantee it will fit on your belt so please ask questions or consult a professional before cutting and attaching the metal tip to your belt.
- Western 3 Piece Buckle set (Matching Buckle, Keeper, and Tip).
- Available in 1-1/2" wide.
- Only fits belts that are 3/16" thick (Will not fit 1/4" thick belts)
- The width size is the inside of the buckle where the leather goes.
- This is for an extra buckle only. Chicago Screws sold separately.
Note: Shipping is free when purchased with another item to make your cart total $50 or more. If shipped separate we charge exact USPS shipping costs.
There are no returns on extra belt hardware.