Antique Nickel Kennedy Buckle Details:
One of the great features of our belts is the ability to change out the buckle. If your belt features our Chicago screw type fasteners, you can unscrew those to change out the buckle and give your belt a new look.
- Antique Nickel Kennedy Buckle.
- Available in 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" wide.
- The width size is the inside of the buckle where the leather goes.
- This style buckle is not available on any other belt and must be purchased separate on this page.
- This is for an extra buckle only. Chicago Screws sold separately.
Note: We sell hardware at cost to use with our products. Hardware is non returnable. We can not guarantee they will work on all belts since prong slots and holes can be different sizes. Please email us with any questions.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.