The American bison belt is a prestigious wardrobe piece crafted entirely by hand by master leather smiths.
This luxurious beauty is renowned for its beautiful grain texture.
Wear the high-end Bison belt for casual and dress.
- Choose 1.25”, 1.50” or 1.75” strap width
- Approximately 3/16” thick*
- Pure bison leather, dual layered with smooth leather backing
- 7 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Chrome Jefferson dress buckle (chrome over solid brass)
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.
Please allow 2 business days for your belt to be shipped and additional time during peak holiday months.
Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
For questions or comments please click the CONTACT US button in the bottom footer menu. There is also a Help Center FAQ page and How To Videos on the below footer links that will show you how to measure your belt or remove our buckle and add your own.
You may also like