USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and genuine anaconda snake skin belt is our version of a $500 high end designer belt from top fashion brands, here at a fraction of the price. This belt is entirely made by hand by our elite level leather craftsman.
This belt is pure luxury from front to back. The edges are all sealed and burnished to give the belt a classy finished look. This anaconda belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
This is a made to order item. This item is made to order at our designer shop. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks to ship this belt (average 22-35 days). We highly recommend choosing Fedex at checkout so it arrives quickly once shipped. This belt is very high end and will be worth the wait! If you are in a hurry, please order a different product on our website that is in stock and ships right away. The belts that have a SKU that starts with a number such as "1021" or "LB" only take 1-2 days to ship out.
- Genuine Anaconda Snake Skin Belt (Approx. 1/8" thick)
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Anaconda is a very durable exotic leather that is known for its unique scale pattern and luxurious beauty.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Like a fingerprint, every skin is unique and will vary slightly from the picture.
- Chrome Dress Buckle (Chrome over solid brass)
- Dual Layered (two ply) belt lined with premium cowhide skirting leather on the back for comfort.
- Made with button snaps so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/4" OR 1-1/2" wide (use dropdown to pick a width)
- 7 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
NOTE: The natural characteristics of anaconda are scales that may stick above the surface of the skin. Although the scales are very durable, we are unable to cover curled, missing, or broken scales under the warranty policy.
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.