The Crazy Horse embodies strength and stability. It is designed for both fit and function. Worn for casual, work, or as a gun belt that supports a weapon reliably, it is a classic wardrobe staple.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Crazy Horse is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 1/4” thick*
- 15-ounce oil tanned water buffalo leather
- Dual layered front with smooth Italian leather backing
- 9 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Stitched for looks with heavy weight nylon
- Adams antique brass roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
The crazy horse leather has oils naturally inside the leather which creates a patina and pull effect to the leather. When it's bent it will change from a darker color to lighter brown. You can see this in the photos where it's buckled or the jean photo where the leather wraps around the buckle. The darkness of the belt will vary slightly from hide to hide depending on how much oils are in the leather.
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.