Genuine Rattlesnake Belt (Brown Leather Ends)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and genuine diamondback rattlesnake belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This rattlesnake belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
This is a made to order item. On average it takes approx. 4-5 business days to make this item before it ships. Turnaround times can vary based on our work load. Average turnaround is approx. 8-14 days for delivery on made to order items. If you purchase a made to order product with an in stock item they will ship together.
- Genuine Diamondback Rattlesnake Belt (Approx. 3/16" thick)
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Rattlesnakes have beautiful large scales that make a unique and elegant belt.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Brass Dress Buckle (Chrome over solid brass) with matching keeper and tip.
- Dual Layered (two ply) belt lined with premium cowhide skirting leather on the back for comfort.
- Belt has brown leather ends to match the color pattern of the snake skin. Black can be custom made for you by contacting us. There are no returns on custom black end belts though.
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- Available in 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 1-3/4" widths.
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
NOTE: The natural characteristics of diamondback rattlesnake are large scales that may stick above the surface of the skin. Please be careful when putting on the belt to unsure the scales do not get caught on belt loops. Curled, missing, or broken scales due to wear is not a defect and is not covered under the warranty policy.
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.