Brown American Bison Horseshoe Bifold Wallet with Coin Pouch
PLAY THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR DETAILED DIRECTION.
Please follow the directions below to figure out your belt size from us. We highly recommend taking a few minutes to measure your belt if at all possible. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
Option 1 (Best Way)
Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38" to the hole you use, order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
Option 2 (If you don't have a belt to measure)
- Genuine American Bison Horseshoe Bifold Wallet with Coin Pouch.
- Named for its horseshoe shape, this wallet has rounded corners so it fits comfortably inside your front or back pocket.
- Measures approx. 3-7/8" x 3-5/8" (when folded)
- Bison is an exotic leather that is soft yet durable with a textured grain pattern.
- Made with black premium cowhide inside, this wallet has two large separated money pockets on the inside that snap closed.
- The flip side has a coin pouch for your change and a pocket for 3 to 4 credit cards or similar sized items.
- On the top of the wallet between the money pockets and the coin pouch is a large opening to hold a stack of credit cards (approx. 10).
- Both the money compartment and coin compartment has snaps to keep the wallet compact while in your pocket. These small snaps secure your wallet while allowing you to easily open it.
- Unisex design makes it great for both men and women. Small profile is great for purses.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.