USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this wallet will transport you back to the 1800's when wallets were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather wallet imposters and upgrade to the best USA made wallet you will ever own!
Turnaround: We try to stock our wallets to ship within 1-2 business days whenever possible. Depending on work load and inventory, your wallet order may need to be made and could take approx. 1-4 business days to ship (average).
- Genuine American Bison Horseshoe Bifold Wallet with Coin Pouch.
- Named for its horseshoe shape, this wallet has rounded corners so it fits comfortably inside your front or back pocket.
- Measures approx. 3-7/8" x 3-5/8" (when folded)
- Bison is an exotic leather that is soft yet durable with a textured grain pattern.
- Made with black premium cowhide inside, this wallet has two large separated money pockets on the inside that snap closed.
- The flip side has a coin pouch for your change and a pocket for 3 to 4 credit cards or similar sized items.
- On the top of the wallet between the money pockets and the coin pouch is a large opening to hold a stack of credit cards (approx. 10).
- Both the money compartment and coin compartment has snaps to keep the wallet compact while in your pocket. These small snaps secure your wallet while allowing you to easily open it.
- Unisex design makes it great for both men and women. Small profile is great for purses.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.