Leather Padded Rifle Sling Details:
USA Made quality at its best! Handmade from the best leathers available, this English Bridle Leather padded rifle sling will transport you back to the 1800's when leather products were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather imposters at your local sporting goods store and upgrade to the best USA made rifle sling you will ever own!
- Full grain English Bridle Leather.
- Available in Black and Brown (Highlight color box to chose a color)
- Fully adjustable. This includes 7 holes spaced 2 inches apart so you can fully adjust to how you like to carry. Will expand from 36" - 42" to accommodate both shoulder and cross body carry.
- Leather 2-1/2" adjustable pad with ultra suede lining. The pad is made from foam saddle seating like what is in horse saddles to make them comfortable. This pad is removable too if you want to carry without it.
- High quality locking quick detach swivel ends (see images) to fit standard rifles. Note the pad side swivel is stitched on and not removable.
- Bridle leather straps are 1" wide.
- The pad is stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.