English Bridle Leather Adjustable Padded Two Point Rifle Sling
Please follow the directions below to figure out your belt size from us. We highly recommend taking a few minutes to measure your belt if at all possible. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
Option 1 (Best Way)
Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38" to the hole you use, order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole.
Option 2 (If you don't have a belt to measure)
Leather Padded Rifle Sling Details:
- Full grain English Bridle Leather.
- Available in Black and Brown (Highlight color box to chose a color)
- Fully adjustable. This includes 7 holes spaced 2 inches apart so you can fully adjust to how you like to carry. Will expand from 36" - 42" to accommodate both shoulder and cross body carry.
- Leather 2-1/2" adjustable pad with ultra suede lining. The pad is made from foam saddle seating like what is in horse saddles to make them comfortable. This pad is removable too if you want to carry without it.
- High quality locking quick detach swivel ends (see images) to fit standard rifles. Note the pad side swivel is stitched on and not removable.
- Bridle leather straps are 1" wide.
- The pad is stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made