Caramel Tan Bullhide Dress or Casual Money Belt with 25" Zipper (SKU 8466-34)
THIS BELT STYLE IS BEING DISCONTINUED. We have discounted the price to sell off the remaining inventory. Once a size is sold out it will be crossed out. Returns on this belt will be a refund less S&H. We are unable to offer sizing exchanges on this discontinued item.
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Bullhide Belt is our standard thickness dress or casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or as a dress belt.
- 12-13 oz Leather
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Brushed Gunmetal Buckle (as pictured)
- Dual layered belt with a 25" long no jam nylon zipper. Belt holds approx. 24 folded US bills (folded in thirds long ways). Please note that money belts are designed to hide your money and not hard items such as coins.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread (Similar to car leather seats). The small gauge thread gives this belt a nice classy look.
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.