This USA made wallet is made with premium English bridle leather and handcrafted at our leather shop. Each wallet is stitched with premium heavy weight nylon thread, edges are burnished and hand dyed black. Wallets are very time consuming to make and why 99% of wallets are made overseas. Take pride in knowing your wallet is USA handcrafted.
Add an RFID blocking card to your wallet purchase for just $14.99. See product images for more details about RFID cards. Check the box under the "add to cart" button to add one to your order.
- Premium English Bridle Leather Bifold Wallet
- 100% real full grain leather! No fillers or fabric.
- 6 Card Slot: Approx. 3-1/4" x 4-3/8" (when folded)
- 8 Card Slot: Approx. 3-3/4" x 4-3/8" (when folded)
- One large cash pocket.
- This wallet has generous storage. Six inside card pockets plus extra storage on each side under the card slots. Upgrade to a 8 card slot for just $8 extra.
- The pockets are meant to hold one card each. You can fit multiple stacked cards under the card slots too.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
This wallet is also available in a deluxe version with flip up ID window. Please see our other bifold wallets or search our store for "Deluxe Bifold".
Break In Period: Card slots may be snug at first until you break in the leather and it relaxes.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.