Black Python Money Belt With 25" Zipper
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and genuine python belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This python belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
This is a made to order item. On average it takes approx. 4-5 business days to make this item before it ships. Turnaround times can vary based on our work load. Average turnaround is approx. 8-14 days for delivery on made to order items. If you purchase a made to order product with an in stock item they will ship together.
We can not ship python to California under California law. If you live in California, you can ship it to a friend in another state and they can reship it to you but a business can not ship Python into California.
- Genuine Python Money Belt (Natural Color) (Approx. 7/32" thick)
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Dual layered belt with a 25" long no jam nylon zipper. Belt holds approx. 24 folded US bills (folded in thirds long ways). Please note that money belts are designed to hide your money and not hard items such as coins. Smaller sizes of 36" or less may have a little shorter zipper due to belt length restrictions.
- Python is an exotic leather and has a beautiful natural scale pattern. The hides are from from Asia, East India, and Africa. It is a by-product (they eat python and sell the hides). Skins are culled from the wild each year and traded with strict quotas.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 56 inches.
- Chrome Dress Buckle (Chrome over solid brass)
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/2" Wide
- 7 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
We purchase our exotic hides from USA tanneries who follow the strict requirements of the Convention of International Treaty of Endangered Species (CITES) permits. Exotic hides can vary in texture, patterns, and color but the picture is a good example of what you will receive.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.