Brown Italian Steel Core Gun Belt (SKU 1017-36)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful Monte Carlo Italian leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This is the ultimate casual or dress belt and is very popular with customers who wear suits and khaki pants. This has a stainless steel core inside to create a super stiff belt. The steel core is for customers who want a stiff belt because they carry a firearm.
Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own! This belt would be $350 in a fancy suit store, here at a fraction of the price!
- Approx. 5/32" thick, perfect for casual, dress, or as a gun belt.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Brass Dress Lincoln Buckle (as pictured)
- Dual layered belt with a piece of stainless steel core between the two pieces of leather to create a super stiff gun holster belt.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/4" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.